Lusíadas Saúde Group one of the major healthcare providers in Portugal.
With nearly 20 years of experience, our goal is to provide the best available resources and means to our clients, counting with over 4000 healthcare professionals that assisted with top of the range technology provide exceptional conditions in all Lusíadas facilities, translating the groups mission and compromise to better serve our clients and improve continuously.
Activities at Our Hospitals and Clinics
Lusíadas Saúde has heeded Portugal's call and positioned itself alongside the Portuguese Public Health System (SNS) in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
With the exception of Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira and Clínica de Stº António, Grupo Lusiadas Saúde units will continue to provide medical services for anyone requiring care.
Lusíadas Saúde will maintain all services for pregnant women and cancer patients, as well as all post-operative monitoring services or situations requiring continued monitoring.
In light of the current national constraints and measures to prevent contagion and in order to guarantee safety for everyone, all consultations and non-urgent procedures are being postponed.
However, should you consider a postponed appointment to indeed be urgent, please contact your Lusíadas unit so that its medical team can assess your situation and define the best manner to proceed with respective support, which may be in-person or via teleconsultation.
We shall continue to be there for you, whatever your need may be. Avoid non-essential travel, consult all information related to activities at your unit and contact us should you need further information for any reason.
Clínica Lusíadas Faro will provide walk-in pediatric consultations 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Hospital Lusíadas Porto: Adult - 24/7 | Pediatric - 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Clínica de Santa Tecla (Braga): Adult - 24/7
- Hospital Lusíadas Lisboa: Adult, Pediatric and Obstetrics - 24/7
LUSÍADAS UNITS PROVIDING SUPPORT TO PORTUGUESE PUBLIC HEALTH SYSTEM (SNS)
OPERATING HOURS CHANGE FOR FOLLOWING UNITS:
- Hospital Lusíadas Porto (partial utilization)
- Clínica de Stº António (Amadora)
- Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira
* In-person consultations, teleconsultations, and Nursing Services: vaccines and dressings.
- Clínica Lusíadas Almada | 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday-Saturday *
- Clínica Lusíadas Parque das Nações | 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday *
LUSÍADAS UNITS CLOSED
LUSÍADAS SAÚDE UNIT CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Clínica Lusíadas Gaia
- Clínica Lusíadas Forum Algarve
GREATER LISBON AREA
- Hospital Lusíadas Porto - Clínica Lusíadas Gaia | 22 605 64 50
- Clínica de Santa Tecla | 253 209 900
- Hospital Lusíadas Lisboa - Clínicas Lusíadas Almada and Parque das Nações | 21 770 40 40
- Clínica de Stº António - Clínica Lusíadas Sacavém | 21 499 93 80
- Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira - Clínica Lusíadas Faro - Clínica Lusíadas Forum Algarve | 289 892 040