To see the hospitals and clinics near to you, activate your location
A localização tem de ser permitida nas definições do browser
More than just a clinic, at Clínica Lusíadas Oriente you’ll find an institution made up of the best doctors who, before being doctors, are people concerned with your well-being, with your family, with you.
Conveniently located just 400 meters from Sacavém station, Clínica Lusíadas Oriente is open Monday through Saturday and represents a new perspective on modern, client-centered service. For those who seek out it services, the clinic guarantees access to specialty consultations, diagnostic exams for different medical specialty areas, lab tests, as well as nursing care.
At Clínica Lusíadas Oriente, you’re in good hands. In Lusíadas’ hands.
Quality and Safety
Quality present in our daily work
Clínica Lusíadas Oriente’s strategy is rooted in Lusíadas Saúde’s values: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance, And rests on four pillars:
- Clinical Excellence: We aim for the best clinical results for each person and do this by grounding care in quality and patient-safety best practices, complying with regulations, having our performance evaluated by leading entities, and continually comparing ourselves to the best institutions;
- Improved Care Experience: We provide patient-centered care which rests on the quality of the patient-provider relationship, focusing on proximity, compassion, and trust. Patients are actively involved in their care plan, requiring safe and quality provision;
- Human Capital Development: We are also concerned with caring for those who provide care, and provide trainings in accordance with the needs of each one of our employees, thus promoting excellence in their performance. We care for those who provide care;
- Efficiency and Sustainability: We strive for continual improvement to our system of management, implementing more efficient processes, managing risk, eliminating waste, and incentivizing increasingly responsible organizational practices. Within the scope of environmental performance improvement, we seek to engage in processes that guarantee the efficient use of natural resources, pollution prevention, and preservation of the environment.
With these pillars, Lusíadas Saúde commits to working daily to create value together with employees and the people who seek its services.
Clínica Lusíadas Oriente’s mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
Agreements and Conventions:
Advantageous health care conditions
We hold agreements with leading health insurance companies and subsystems.
- Companies and other entities
- Health Insurance Companies
- Health subsystems
- Jerónimo Martins
- Lusíadas 4US
- Medical Port
- Fundação Salvador Caetano
- Colaboradores Lusíadas (Seguro Saúde Médis)
- Future Healthcare
- Lusíadas Plan
- RNA Medical
- Imprensa Nacional - Casa da Moeda
- ADM / IASFA
- Médis CTT
- ARS (SNS - Serviço Nacional de Saúde)
- SFJ - Sindicato dos Funcionários Judiciais
- SAMS Norte
- SAMS Quadros
- ADSE, IASFA, SAD PSP, SAD GNR - Tabela especial sem convenção
- Multicare - ACS
- SAMS SIB
Authorization for Health Care Service Provision
Clínica Lusíadas Oriente, health care provision establishment held and managed by CLISA - Clínica de Santo António, S.A. (Entity Registration No.: 15926), registered and licensed, under the terms and effects of Decree-Law No. 127/2014 of August 22, of the ERS - Health Regulatory Entity, numbers E129484 and E147852, holding operating license no. 11466/2016.